Urs's Reviews > Phenomenal Girl 5

Phenomenal Girl 5 by A.J. Menden

Mar 17, 11

bookshelves: kindle-free-reads
Read from March 09 to 16, 2011, read count: 1

I had never heard of SHOMI books before reading this book, so I did not go into the book with any special expectations. The description was just interesting to me.

Readers going into this book should realize that it is primarily a light romance story between superheroes in a world where superheroes and villains are quite common. This book reads kind of like a Star Trek TNG episode plays in that there is some action here and there, but the real focus is on the relationships and situations between the characters. In the case of this book, the dialogue and relationship building is almost exclusively between the two main characters. Considering that I love TNG and its format, this book was not hard to like at all.

I found the characters to be quite interesting, and the Reincarnist gave the story a unique edge. The romance story was a cute one than managed to keep my interest until the end. There was just enough action in the right places for me.

Yes, the constant references to cleavage got annoying during the first half of the book, and, yes, I did figure out a couple of parts of the story on my own before the end of the book. Nevertheless, it was still a very enjoyable read. I snagged this read for free in the kindle store. I will probably pay to read Tekgrrl because I enjoyed this so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Phenomenal Girl 5.

03/10/2011 page 23