Melissa Wright's Reviews > Prologue: The Brothers

Prologue by Chris Stewart

Feb 26, 11

bookshelves: 11-20
Read in February, 2011

The Brothers is an interpretation of what might have happened during the great war in heaven. It was a time where families were torn apart and brothers literally fought brothers. In this particular book, there is a family of four, Elizabeth, Sam, Luke, and Ammon. When Beth, Ammon and Luke find that their brother Sam is missing they fear for the worst. Has he joined the dark side? can he still see the light? Now the children have to fight their own fears such as their fears of birth, pain, and also their fear of losing their brother and family.
I really enjoyed this book and i think that chris stewart did a fantastic job writing it. I really enjoyed the way that everyone was portrayed and it really gets you thinking. However i do warn that you need to take in the fact that this is a fictional book based on some fact but you can't take everything in there as gospel knowledge/truth. I just say before you go reading it, be ready to know what is truth and what is not. Again i thoroughly enjoyed the book. :)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prologue.