Ronlyn's Reviews > Breaking Point

Breaking Point by Pamela Clare

Apr 07, 11

bookshelves: favorites

It's no secret that I'm a huge Pamela Clare fan. In her new I-Team novel (to be released May 3, but I was lucky enough to get an early peek) the magic is back and hotter than ever.
Natalie, who's always been somewhat reserved and quiet, explodes to the forefront when she's captured while visiting Mexico. And then she meets Zach. ~dreamy sigh~ Pamela writes some of the hottest men around and Zach is no exception. He's going to give the rest of the I-Team guys a run for their money.
Natalie is kidnapped by a drug cartel currently running amok in Mexico and taken to a compound to be held until further notice. Some of her past comes back to haunt her as she's trapped in a dingy cell, only to hear a voice in the darkness which becomes her lifeline. Together they have to figure out a way to break out of this compound and escape across the desert back into the US.
The voice belongs to Zach McBride and Natalie has to decide if he's one of the good guys or bad guys. Then she has to decide if the answer to that question really matters since he's the only one who can get her safely back home.
The majority of the previous Heroes and Heroines make an appearance and the action is HOT. Both the suspense and the *other* type of action.
I can't recommend this book enough.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Point.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Great review, Ronlyn!!! ~dreamy sigh~ is right!!! Zach is all kinds of awesome.

I loved that scene at the end (view spoiler)

Ronlyn UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Great review, Ronlyn!!! ~dreamy sigh~ is right!!! Zach is all kinds of awesome.

I loved that scene at the end [spoilers removed]"

I SO agree that that scene was swoon-worthy. And thanks for liking my review. I'm terrible about writing them. LOL

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... LOL!!! You're welcome! I always try to "like" and comment on reviews I agree with, and even those I don't agree with if they're written without being snarky.