Julie (jjmachshev)'s Reviews > A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream

A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream by Shiloh Walker

Jan 05, 09

bookshelves: erotica, 2009-reads
Read in January, 2009

"a Wish, a Kiss, a Dream" is a three for three home run for me with stories by three big names in erotica.

"Djinn's Wish" is Shiloh Walker's contribution about a ennui-filled genie trapped in a mirror who grants one wish with a kiss to each female owner before vanishing to his next 'job'. He's confused by Kat, his current 'owner', when she fails to make a wish after he appears...only to realize she is blind and can't see him or his magic. As he schemes to get her to 'gift' him with the mirror, he falls in love and wants to heal her. But once he grants his wish, he'll vanish...
***Fabulous and emotional read with a VERY happy ending!

"Paying Up" by Mary Wine provides the story of a hotter than Hades special psy ops soldier and the woman he's been craving ever since he saved her. Can she give up 'normal' for his special world?
***Major Alpha male plus major heat equals one devirgining with a great ending!

"Cowboy and the Thief" rounds out the anthology with one of Lora Leigh's scorchers. When Angel's father sells 'her' Torque to a sexy but infuriating American, Angel promptly heads to Texas to steal it back. Once Jack realizes who his cat burglar is, he has some very specific ideas on how she can 'earn' her freedom.
***It's Lora Leigh. Do I really need to say how hot and satisfying the story is?

All three stories were just different enough to please and all three made me want to read more by each author. Onto my keeper shelf it goes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Auntee (new) - added it

Auntee Yea! Just 'bumped' it up in the TBR pile!

Julie (jjmachshev) Yea. I started it last night in bed and thought I'd just read 'one' story before turning off the light. Stayed up and finished the whole darn thing!!

I'm gonna try again with "Lady Jaided's Sexy Smiles" anthology tonite, hopefully I can stop at just one.
:P

Daisiemae So how much sleep did you lose??? I do that all the time!!

message 4: by Auntee (new) - added it

Auntee This is why you guys can read all those books! I'm unconscious as soon as my head hits the pillow!

Julie (jjmachshev) I only wish I had an easier time sleeping! But I did good last night...probably because I didn't open the book!

message 7: by Auntee (new) - added it

Auntee You guys almost make me wish I had insomnia so I could get through the TBR mountain!

Daisiemae Even with insommia the books are never ending because I keep buying more...lol