I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Asylum

Asylum by Cassidy Hunter

I loved this one even more than the first book in this series. If you didn't read the first book, stop reading this review right now and go read it!

Kimber, wolf shifter and healer and matriarch to her pack found herself in an interesting situation by the end of the first book. Not only did she manage to reel in the 1st and 2nd in command of the pack, she also snagged the "shield" or bodyguard to the Alpha too. Asylum began where Sanctuary left off. Since Kimber's relationship with Elijah really only began in the last few pages of book 1, we really didn't get a chance to see their relationship...let's just say wow! Little Kimber is getting a little of everything she needs in a man...it just so happens that it is 3 men giving it to her. Among other things, she is getting a little tenderness and kisses, a little rough and raunchy and a whole lotta alpha male!

Once again, I was surprised with the ending...and I totally felt her fear and why she felt threatened. (view spoiler) I can't wait to see how the next book plays out!

ffmmmm,ffmmm, ff, mm,

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Asylum.

message 1: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy Hunter Thanks for the awesome review, Nookie ;)
I'm so glad you liked Asylum!