Alexa's Reviews > Such a Rush

Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

May 03, 12

bookshelves: arc, tour, borrowed, 2012-reads, young-adult, contemp-challenge
Read from April 30 to May 03, 2012

Before I had read this book, my expectations were a bit high. Going Too Far was the only Echols novel I had read, and it happened to be one of my favorite books! Thankfully this book was good too. The story felt believable to me. I loved that it was set in South Carolina. (That's where I live!) I really liked Leah and Grayson, although Grayson did frustrate me at times. Whenever they were around each other I could feel the tension between them and could tell they had some sizzling chemistry. I don't think I felt as connected to Grayon's twin and Leah's best friend, but at least the sparks between Leah and Grayson made up for it. I think Echols fans will really enjoy Such a Rush!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Such a Rush.

05/01/2012 page 82
26.0% "I like that it's set in South Carolina. And I already like Grayson." 8 comments
05/03/2012 page 157
49.0% "More Grayson! :D"

Chachic Oooh five stars! Is it as good as Going Too Far?

~Tina~ Yay's! You liked it!! 5 Star:D
Wasn't Grayson awesome?

message 3: by Alexa (last edited May 04, 2012 04:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa @Chachic: Going Too Far is still my favorite, but I really enjoyed this one & think it's up there with GTF. :)

@Tina: Yes! A bit frustrating at times, but I loved when he was around. :D Thanks for touring it!

Chachic That makes me curious about Such a Rush! I've been disappointed in her other books but I'm still hoping that one of them will be just as good as Going Too Far. I find it a bit weird that this is going to be released in hardcover instead of paperback like her other novels.

Alexa Ooh I was wondering if it would be hardcover or not. The ARC is a bit taller in size & way thicker than GTF.
I heard her other books weren't as great compared to GTF, so it makes me nervous to read them. I have seen a couple of readers say that SAR is one of her better books tho. :)

Jasprit Yay 5 stars! I can't wait for this one! :)

~Tina~ Her other books are okay. The fluffy ones are, well, fluffy, but her edge ones are pretty good. Going To Far and this book are my favorites though. The others just didn't have that...spark that I crave from her.

Your right this was a bit frustrating, but in a good way. So glad you enjoyed it. I was nervous lol

♥Rachel♥ Alexa, I totally agree with you about Leah's friend Molly. Your comments in the book mirrored what I thought about her. I wasn't really convinced she was a great friend to Leah. I loved Grayson and Leah though!! It was fun reading all the things you wrote. :)