Leanne Bell's Reviews > Goddess Interrupted

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

I have to thank Net Galley for allowing me to read this book ahead of release and I have to thank Aimee for writing another incredible book (I was very very very impressed!). Not only does the plot, romance, action and characters kick ass; it features one of my favourite character crushes. Henry is simply swoon-worthy!

I'm going to keep this succinct and spoiler free since it isn't released for a while yet, and I don't want to spoil it for other fans of the Goddess Test books. Simply put, it rocks. Picking up six months after the end of the previous book, Kate is back in the underworld and a little worried since Henry appears to be a bit distant and then all hell breaks loose before she can figure out what's wrong.
The story moves quickly and it was great to be introduced to some new characters, though I wanted to kick a certain someone a few times (you'll see what I mean when you read it)

There were some truly scary parts to this and as someone who has read several books involving the Titans and Greek gods, I have to admit I have never seen a Titan described this way and I was more than impressed with Aimee's inventiveness and originality. It's hard to put an original twist on a age old idea, but she's managed it brilliantly.
I can't say much more without spoiling things but I will say that when you read this be prepared for a roller-coaster of a novel, filled with fights, laughs, tears, romance and action right through until the end. And OMG, that cliffhanger! I'm sorry but I must say it again...OMG that cliffhanger!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess Interrupted.

01/21/2012
01/24/2012
36.0% "wow, that Cronos is a #!$%@"
show 2 hidden updates…