Darcy's Reviews > Jace

Jace by Sarah McCarty

Oct 01, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, e-book, vampires, historical-romance
Read from September 30 to October 01, 2011

After being kidnapped for over a year Jace gets Miri back. The woman he finds is not the woman he knew, but still one he wants. Jace treads carefully around the new fragile Miri, but still doesn't put up with any crap from her. Miri bucks things with Jace, but slowly sees that she can trust Jace again after seeing him keep one promise after another to her and his family.

Jace's frustrations with Miri seem to roll off his back. Her answer for issues that come that he is not a were drive him crazy, as Miri thinks that explaination should explain it all.

Watching Jace win over Miri, along with all the other were's was fun. They all thought a vampire could not possibly be up to the task before him. Being that Jace was a vampire he didn't do things the way were's did and this is just what seemed to help him win the were's over.

I can't wait for the next brother's story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jace.

09/30/2011
70.0% "It is hard not to like Jace, as gruff as he is, he is really a big marshmallow."

Stacia (the 2010 club) Okay, you have to clarify this for me...is this about a cowboy vampire?

Darcy Yeah...but don't pay any money for these ones. I really like this author, but this series isn't her best. If I couldn't get these ones from the library I would skip them.

I would recommend trying Running Wild, which is werewolves or Caine's Reckoning, which is cowboy romance. Both of these are much better.