The Library Lady's Reviews > Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg

Feb 24, 11

bookshelves: cookbooks

I seldom buy cookbooks. I have a scad of them, plus the wealth of cookbooks I inherited from Nanay, my late great mother-in-law. But I just bought this one--new--from Amazon. Because this method really, really works and is the easiest bread I've ever made. And I've been baking bread for a good 30 years!

I have made French bread that tastes like French bread, ciabatta that made perfect panini, and rye bread that with a tweak or two will be the closest thing to the sort of Jewish rye I grew up on that I've had in years.

AND I made pizza with this last weekend and my teen & tween begged me to make it again tomorrow night.
For that alone, I'm gladly paying the authors for this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Maggie Love this book. The pizza dough is rising on my counter RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

The Library Lady There's leftover pizza dough from Friday in my fridge. May try making calzone.