LAnn's Reviews > Pandora Hearts, Vol. 02

F 50x66
Mar 21, 11

bookshelves: 5-stars
Read on March 21, 2011

Another great installment of Pandora Hearts. At this point, I really shouldn't be surprised. With fantastic art, a great story, and lovable characters, Pandora Hearts only gets better with each volume.

That being said, I'm really interested to see where Pandora Hearts is going. This Alice in Wonderland adaptation is much darker than most manga I come across, so it's really interesting to see the twists and turns that the characters take. This installment of Pandora Hearts only adds more to the already complex story and twists the sanity of the characters ever-so-slightly. Sanity will break in this series, I can already see.

I don't really have any complaints with this volume of the series. Everything progressed really well and I was so into the story that I didn't realize how much time had passed until I finished the book. Anyone that read the first volume should read the second one. There's so much to the story that gives way to more questions in the second volume.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandora Hearts, Vol. 02.