Rita's Reviews > From Dead to Worse

From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris

Aug 15, 11

bookshelves: chick-litt, my-reviews, 2011, fiction, 1-star, fantasy, vampires, supernatural, werewolves
Read from July 06 to 10, 2011

1/2 stars.

I think that Sookie is talking way too much about God in this book. Has she become a born-again Christian? I don't remember her being like this... perhaps it's just me. I miss the irony and sarcasm of the previous book.

This book is messily trying to tie-up some loose ends from the previous books, and quite un-elegantly. It should instead have been re-written as a collection of short stories I think, for too much mundane trivia and repetitive information is used in the attempt to tie the varying story lines together.

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From Dead to Worse.

07/07/2011 page 33
07/08/2011 page 114
32.0% "I think that Sookie is talking way too much about God in this book. Had she become a born-again Christian? I don't remember her being like this... perhaps it's just me."
show 7 hidden updates…

Richnetta Veeris You didn't like Quinn? I actually liked Quinn, but I do love me an Eic.

message 2: by Rita (new) - rated it 1 star

Rita No, I find Quinn really abnoxious! Must be the bald head, haha ;-) Eric's hot tough! ;-))

Richnetta Veeris LOL you're too funny. Have you also read the harper Connoly series?