Richard Reviles Censorship Always in All Ways's Reviews > The View from Lazy Point: A Natural Year in an Unnatural World

The View from Lazy Point by Carl Safina

Apr 16, 13

Read in January, 2011

This two-star rant has been revised and can now be found at Expendable Mudge Muses Aloud.

Really. Someone this August A Personage can afford a ghostwriter.
12 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The View from Lazy Point.

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer S Love this review!

Richard Reviles Censorship Always in All Ways Jennifer wrote: "Love this review!"

Thank you very much!

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Silent that was a book. Truly brilliant. Have you read Under the Sea Wind (or should that be under the sea wind). She was an amazing writer.

Richard Reviles Censorship Always in All Ways No, I've never read Under the Sea Wind, and have never heard of it! The only books of hers I have are Silent Spring and The Sea Around Us, both of which I admire greatly.

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark Under the Sea Wind was the first book she wrote though it did not get much acclaim until after the success of The Sea Around us which, I think, was a sequel. After TSAU's success Under the sea Wind was re-released. It is well worth a read, I think.

Richard Reviles Censorship Always in All Ways I've ordered one. I love surprise reads like this! Thanks, Mark.

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Great. Well I hope you do enjoy it.