Hi's Reviews > Doctor Judy Moody

Doctor Judy Moody by Megan McDonald

Feb 24, 11

bookshelves: childrens
Read on February 24, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 4

The last book that I have in the Judy Moody series. :( It's sad. Makes me wish I collected all of them when I was younger. I wouldn't even DARE buying them now. Priced at P500? Dear Lord. Everything was better when I didn't know the price of money. Makes me feel grateful that I had parents who were well-off enough to provide me with things like these. Thanks, dad. Thanks, mom.

I think this was my least favorite book from the three books that I own. It didn't really capture me. I couldn't even remember what this book was about, for Pete's sake. I thought this was the book with the Hedda-Get-Betta doll, but it wasn't. I also thought this was the book with the fake arm, but it wasn't. Oops. I guess I just didn't remember anything. I did like the activities that the class were going to do. It was also nice seeing a class where everyone's so comfortable with each other. It makes me wish I went to that school.

I don't really remember anything in particular.. The ending, with Judy's friends and her doctor signature was nice and kind of (a bit) heartwarming, though. It showed that Judy's friends really cared about her. I would have liked seeing a bit more of the relationship between Judy and her family, though. It was also nice seeing someone as young as Judy really try her best to achieve her long-term goals. Gives me hope and motivates me, in a way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Doctor Judy Moody.