Callista's Reviews > Jealousy

Jealousy by Lili St. Crow

Feb 23, 11

bookshelves: wicked-fiction, me-girl
Recommended to Callista by: Youtube! lol
Recommended for: Lovers of Twilight, Bllod and chocolate, Wolfsbane, and Vampire Academy.
Read from February 18 to 22, 2011, read count: 2

Okay, I just finished reading Jealousy, and I'm now wondering if there is a fourth Strange Angel book. This one was just tingley good. Fabulous writing style. I love how Lili St.crow makes her seem absolutely real. How she's (DRu the main character) is down to earth and focused on the really important things. Relationships, Trust, strength, survival. She always has a plan and someone to keep her on her feet.
A loving girl who's not to soft.
Secondly, Delicious boys. My heart almost burst from my chest, slipping between my ribs and flying across the room.
First Goth boy, Graves, is a fabulous character. A boy i would adore and do in this novel. SMart, Sarcastic, loyal, protective, and always has a plan. Excellent at thinking on his feet. And he would make a fabulous friend, i just hope he lives.
And Kristophe. Who I'm not to sure what to think of. He is ....Like Jacob from Twilight To Dru as renesme. The later part. Creepy but... oh, so, intriguing.
A must read.
I give it five bloody Fabulous kisses of apeoval.
C.M.K

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jealousy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

...Ashley... Yeah not only is there a 4th book but there is also a 5th ;) and I totally agree with what you are saying

Callista thnx! and im dieing for them to come out of hiding!

...Ashley... I hope they stop Serje doesn't actually break Graves cuz it's already hard for them to get Ash to switch back and if Graves is the same way I'll be heartbroken ;/

Callista IKR! I may just drop dead! i bet Dru would too....

...Ashley... Ik she's stuck in a serious triangle hopefully she can get out of it ;)

Callista yup..by choosing graves!!!