Angel Charms's Reviews > Magic of the Moonlight

Magic of the Moonlight by Ellen Schreiber

Jan 06, 12

This is one more series I am going to give up on. It was hard enough to like Celeste in first book, but this one is worst. Her BFs were as shallow as any other "mean girls" clique. I get that Celeste cares about Nash (her 1st crush and boy friend - this bit is repeated so many times in the book it is ingrained in your brain for eternity), but why does she have to repeat that his romantic jesters came a little late and that if he did that when they were together, they would be still together. She repeated it every time she talks or even thinks about Nash. I swear half the book was about how handsome Nash is and how his romantic jestures came in late. She refers to him as "handsome jock" instead of his name in the book or even "my former boyfriend". I know these are small things but they irked me so much. And some things that I honestly thought were insulting to Celeste, she took them as compliment. Like for example, Nash brings I another girl to "teach lession" to Celeste. I'd consider it an insult, but apparently this is "showing attention" to Celeste.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic of the Moonlight.