Josh M's Reviews > Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds

Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty... by Dav Pilkey

M_50x66
Mar 07, 11

Read from February 22 to 26, 2011

The book that I am going to tell you about is Captain Underpants.

The first thing is that this book is funny and weird at the same time, so if you like funny then I would deffinently read this book, but if you dont like weird then dont waist your time on reading this book please!

The second thing is that I love the way the author wrote this book, because I like the way he did the fliporomma, that was cool and exciting, because it shows someone doing something, but it is like on 2 different pages, also, because the book is short, but just right!

The third thing is the two boys make the lunch ladies quite their jobs, because of all the jokes they pull on them and then these monsters come in the school as lunch ladies and apply for a job, but no one knows what they really are and then they feed the children all of these bad things that turn the kids into monsters like they are. That is my favorite part of the whle entire book of Captain Underpants.

Finally, I would reccomend this book for anyone who is interested in Captain Underpants

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds.