Andrea's Reviews > Twisted Summer

Twisted Summer by Willo Davis Roberts

F 50x66
May 02, 11

Cici loves going to her grandparent's lake house for the summer. All of her family is there and Jack is there too. But, this summer is different. Jack's brother has been sent to prison for murdering a girl that lives on the lake. Cici knows that he didn't commit the murder and her and Jack set out to free him by clearning his name. As Cici begins to uncover the clues that will lead to freeing Jack's brother, she herself comes into harms way. Is someone just trying to keep her from finding out who really killed the girl or are they trying to kill her too! As Cici pieces the mystery together, she must stay alive to free Jack's brother and unmask the real killer!

I liked this book, it was a good thriller for a young reader. It was tame enough for a younger reader who is interested in mystery books but it was a good story to keep an older reader interested as well. I don't think that I would teach this book but it would be good to recommed someone wanting to read a murder mystery that maybe hasn't read that genre before.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Summer.