Astoria 's Reviews > Hallowed

Jul 12, 12

bookshelves: wishlist, books-by-a-favorite-author
Read on March 17, 2012

I LOVED IT.
So by the end of Unearthly I was interested in Christian but totally fine with Tucker and Clara, I was a bit more of a Christian fan,just because Tucker was taken, and I am glad, because the more I got to know Christian this book, the more I liked him.

Clara and Tucker are still adorable, and they are that couple, the one that is so disgustingly mellow, it makes you want to puke. And there is always Christian there, watching Clara, wanting to get closer, getting closer.

I had to wait so freaking long to read it, and now I want what is next, because it was truly amazing, there was no big good vs. evil confrontation as it was in book 1, but I truly enjoyed it, the characters are so well developed and they make you feel with them, spoiler: (view spoiler)

I think most Tucker fans are unfair. Clara loves him, she is in love with him but I think in a way he just loves half of her. The half that is very normal, because as much as he supports her, he is never going to understand what being part angel is. And Clara can't be completely herself with him. The guy almost pukes when she reaches Glory, I don't think that's his fault, but it also means he deserves to be with someone completely, and not just half way there.

There is also Angela, I am curious about what happened with her over her summer, and then Jeffrey, who broke my heart, I think he has a right to be mad at Clara, she messed up big time, not her purpose, but his. But if he had said something, then maybe it wouldn't have happened.

(view spoiler)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hallowed.