~Megan~'s Reviews > Creation in Death

Creation in Death by J.D. Robb

Mar 03, 12

bookshelves: best-heroes-ever, jd-robb-in-death, audiobooks, scarred-tortured-hero, romantic-suspense, tormented-heroine
Read from February 20 to March 01, 2012

Fantastic! These last few I've read have been very strong in both the mystery and emotion department. This particular case had a suuuuuper creepy bad guy, and was one that Feeney and Eve worked on when she was still a rookie. The best of these books are when the mystery ties in to some kind of emotional issue with Eve and one of her "family" members. This one explored the relationship with Eve And her real father figure, and a few of the scenes really had me tearing up. I enjoyed the audio so much, I don't think I will go back to reading these in paper format. The last victim of the serial killer, Ariel, was such a phenomenal character....I hope we meet up with her again at some point in the future.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Creation in Death.

02/25/2012

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Heather Love the audios on this series. Don't think I'll ever pick up a paper copy. lol

~Megan~ The narrator's Trina voice cracks me up!

Heather Doesn't she do a good job with them? Love Mavis and Roarke's too.

~Megan~ Oh, Roarke's voice cannot be topped.

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay Great review, Megan! As I said in one of my reviews of this series: it is like Susan Ericksen was born to narrate this series. She does a wonderful job with all the voices.

message 6: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay But you're right about Roarke's voice. **hee hee** Part of it is the inflection she gives him.