L.J. Kentowski's Reviews > Rainwater

Rainwater by Sandra Brown

Apr 10, 11

Read from April 07 to 10, 2011

I loved this book! So heartbreaking, but at the same time heart-filling.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rainwater.

04/07/2011 page 30
04/08/2011 page 77
25.0% "I'm really liking the historical (1930s) aspect of this book. It's a change from Sandra Brown's contemporary books I devour, but in a surprisingly good way."
show 4 hidden updates…

Jackie Stunning, emotional ending I never saw coming! What a fabulous romantic suspense story.

L.J. Kentowski Jackie wrote: "Stunning, emotional ending I never saw coming! What a fabulous romantic suspense story."

Wasn't it though! I thought this was so very different from her other works, and I just wasn't expecting it. But so, so good!

Jackie I really became invested once Ella's "story" once it got underway. The bittersweet ending really broke my heart but made me smile also, a perfect combination of emotional ups downs!

L.J. Kentowski SB is so good at those!

Jackie Long time ago when discovered her books my favorite was Breakfast In Bed, Rainwater has now taken top billing out of the 20 odd books of hers that I read. Night Laura, my little cat and dog are looking for me to come to bed with them and my hubs, demanding brats!

L.J. Kentowski I remember that book! That was one of my faves too! I think I might just have to read it again to refresh :)

Goodnight Jackie! It was so nice talking to you!