MiMi Rae's Reviews > Matchmakers 2.0

Matchmakers 2.0 by Debora Geary

Feb 20, 11

Read in February, 2011

To start...this book was gifted to me though I am in no way a friend or even an acquaintance of this author (gotta love the Amazon community discussion boards :)

That said, I would buy this book in a heartbeat. I will definitely buy future Debora Geary books.
If you like romantic and sweetly funny stories, this one is for you! Mick (Michaela) and Sam are a great couple. Smart and funny with well thought out attitudes and responses. All characters including the secondary ones are interesting quirky people that I would like to know. Very likeable, all of them. The story is short but well filled in without anything vital missing.
The only even slightly negative thing that I could say is a matter of personal preference. I usually like a little more sex and danger in my fiction and there is no sex or danger at all in the book though sex is (lightly) discussed. This did not stop me from enjoying Matchmakers 2.0 and I expect to enjoy any future 'nibble' Debora writes!
I really liked this very well crafted story and will follow this author in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Matchmakers 2.0.