David's Reviews > Rediscovering Values: On Wall Street, Main Street, and Your Street: A Moral Compass for the New Economy

Rediscovering Values by Jim Wallis

Feb 28, 11

bookshelves: theology
Read from February 20 to 24, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rediscovering Values.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

David Timely, refreshing, practical and prophetic, Wallis challenges us to learn from the Great Recession by rediscovering and embracing the values our faith teaches us, value lost in our "greed is good" culture. He makes the case for a healthy, balanced collaboration between public and private sectors (government and business), joined by the faith community, and challenges us as individuals to make sustainable choices and sew seeds of growth for a new economy.