Lynsey A's Reviews > Moon Burning

Moon Burning by Lucy Monroe

Feb 23, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: library-book, part-of-a-series, paranormal-romance, shape-shifter, 2011-reads, pregnancy
Read from February 20 to 22, 2011

This was not as good as the other two in the series. I don't know, I guess I just couldn't get into the whole bird shifter thing. Weird.

There wasn't a great deal of relationship development between the H/h. Their story was kind of boring as was the secondary love story.

The back synopsis is a bit mis-leading as it really isn't as dramatic as the back seems to make the story. I think it could've been done a bit better. I was expecting a bit more angst and drama than was present in the story.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Burning.

02/20/2011 page 6
2.0% 4 comments
02/21/2011 page 188
64.0% "OK, now it is starting to drag a bit. I hope it will pick back up again soon." 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ Too, bad on this one. I was looking forward to it =(

Lynsey A Yeah, it really didn't compare in the slightest to the first two books. Way less interesting in story and in characters.

Catherine I haven't read the previous too, but I did read this one for Fiction Vixen. I agree that the relationship was very, very lacking.

Lynsey A The book prior to this one was the best IMO. You should try that one. They're not all bad.

Catherine I had heard quite a few people say that the first two were better.

Lynsey A I agree. They are.