Stacia (the 2010 club)'s Reviews > Succubus Shadows

Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead

So it appears that people are giving this book either a "just good" or "very excellent" rating based on where they fall in regards to the Georgie and Seth situation (or lack thereof...not going to spoiler one way or the other). I didn't realize people were so passionate about the whole dilemma, hah!

I wavered again between the 4 and 5 stars, but had to bump it up this time because I thoroughly enjoyed the whole book. If you've read it, then you will know where I stand on the Georgie/Seth issue.

It's been fun trying to figure out the mystery surrounding Georgina's contract. I can't wait to see how it all works out in the end. Too bad the next book won't be out for a little while. It's not the same type of torture that waiting for Shadowfever was, but I'll be as anxious to read this one as I was Last Sacrifice. Awesome job, Mead. Wish I could send you a high five or something.
7 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubus Shadows.

Stacia (the 2010 club) It was absolutely my favorite of the series so far.

Jess It was my favorite as well Stacia. And that cliffy? Makes ya think doesn't it with the whole Seth and Georgie situation eh?

Bunny I just started reading this series about a week ago and I'm angry that I didn't read it sooner! I love Richelle Mead and I absolutely loved the VA and BL series, so it's not really that big of a surprise that I am totally wrapped up in this one, too. It's definitely competing with the VA series for my favourite from Mead.