Holly's Reviews > Bed of Roses

Bed of Roses by Katherine Stone

Feb 20, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-out-do-yourself, 211-books-in-2011, february-2011, read-in-2011
Read on February 19, 2011

Despite the fact that Stone's plots are over the top and prose rather flowery (or perhaps because of?), I adore her books. This was another solid read from her. I really enjoyed the characters and the overall storyline. The drama, the romance, the betrayals and acceptance - all of it was well done.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bed of Roses.

Nath This brings back some memories! I hope you enjoy it, Holly :)

message 2: by Kaytness (new)

Kaytness OMG I absolutely love her books! Haven't been able to buy any of the for my Nook so I can re-read. They are so good.

Holly Nath - I finished it last night. I really love KS. I'm so glad I decided to read this one. I have several others in my TBR pile that I think I might binge on.

KT - I've been picking them up at the UBS. I'm pretty sure 99% of her books are out of print. Which is a total bummer, because I'd love to have them in e-format.

Nath Hmmm, not sure binging on it is a good idea though LOL.

I wish she would write again :( The last time I heard from her was when she set up this review site with her husband - authors reviewing others... but that was way back, 2007 I think :(

Holly I don't think she's released anything since 2006 or so. I couldn't find any more recent information than that. Too bad.