Dee Wy's Reviews > Collision Course

Collision Course by K.A. Mitchell

Mar 13, 11

bookshelves: m-m, m-m-contemporary
Read from March 11 to 13, 2011

There are many great books with memorable first lines and three of them have stuck in my mind years later: "Call me Ishmael.", "Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins." and "It was a bright cold day in April, the clocks were striking thirteen." Though I admit to looking up the last one to quote it correctly. Collision Course, on the other hand, has the best last line of a book I've ever read and I'm certain I'll never forget it. "Fu*ker had Joey's eyes." You just have to read the book to find out what that means.

I read this book more slowly than most. It needed the slower pace to be savored thoroughly. Joey the happy manipulator and klutz, paired with angry Aaron, the man Joey hopes will be "the one" are quite unique characters in my reading experience. I loved them both and enjoyed every minute of watching and feeling their relationship develop. There is lots of man-love sex in this one, but unusual for me, I didn't feel a need to skim them. They were filled with emotion, character development and moved the plot forward as well as being hot! Highly recommended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Collision Course.