Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Unholy Ghosts

Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane

May 29, 11

bookshelves: ghosts, downside, magic, favorites, love-triangles
Read from May 10 to 26, 2011

I love this sooo much I can barely contain myself!! Chess' inner dialog is fecking brilliant:

If Mrs. Morton would stop verbally jacking off her husband and son this would al be done so much more quickly,but then Chess figured it was just about the only sex the woman got.

And her thoughts on Bumps style and decor:

"Bump stood in the middle of the room, wrapped in a heavy fur coat, with a silk top hat covering his fuzzy head and unnecessary sunglasses covering his pale face. He looked like the Abominable Snowpimp."

And the scene that made me fall in love with her(sorry mom):

"The itch was starting to sting. The Grand Elder stayed where he was, starting at the elevator doors. Why didn't he just go already? He had places to be, and she had feet to scratch and uppers to snort.
She just doesnt give a fuck...and I love it;)

I even loved Mrs.Increase's Advice for Ladies: "Theres no proof of course, that a clean, well-run home automatically equals a safe, ghosts-free one, but why take chances."

Its like the Stepfordwife Guide on acid;)

I loved everything about this book and can wait to read the next one!!
It was dark, gritty and even scary at times and I loved every FECKIN minute of it!! Cant believe it took me so long to start this series!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unholy Ghosts.

05/23/2011 page 20
6.0% "pretty good so far! The slangs putting me through a loop but I'll get used to it;)" 2 comments
05/26/2011 page 166
49.0% "I cant believe how good this is!!"
05/26/2011 page 233
69.0% "Chess is really starting to piss me off with this Terrible business! She obviously likes him...grrr!!"
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jenese (Readers Confession) I love this series! Enjoy! I cant wait for the next book.

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ How are you liking this so far? It took a while for me.

Christen *Goldilox And The Three Weres* How is this going? A lot of people say they don't love it until halfway through the first one, but I was in love right away. I thought the first chapter was quite an attention grabber and I loved Chess immediately!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I agree Christen...the beginging got my attention right away!!

MISS VAIN One of my obsessions! In my Top 5 favorite series. I agree this book caught my attention immediately, the slang took me about halfway through to fully understand without reading twice, but it quickly became second nature to me. Ughhhh I hate waiting until January to get more of Awesome Chess and my lovely BF Terrible ;)

Christen *Goldilox And The Three Weres* This is directly after Cat and Bones and the Fever series for me!

MISS VAIN Chess and Terrible are amongst my favorites on the same level as Cat and Bones, Mac and Barrons! ;) love them all!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Oooo!! I need to get going!!!