Once Upon a Twilight's Reviews > Would-Be Witch

Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost

Feb 18, 2011

Read from March 06 to 21, 2011

This seems like a series, I am really going to enjoy. It reminds me of The Sookie Stackhouse novels but not too gory like them. This book is one of those exciting fun and funny reads. The best part hands down is the humor. You will find mystery, suspense and action but Humor takes the cake. Kimberly created some crazy, eccentric characters, that I am excited to keep reading more about. I have the next 2 books in the series waiting to be read.

You meet Tammy Jo a witch that doesn't really know or use her powers. She lives in a small town in Texas called Duvall. Her ex-husband Zach who is a police officer in town still has a thing for her and Tammy does too. Tammy Jo wants to be a pastry chef, not a witch. Of course if life was that easy. Tammy Jo's has her necklace stolen from her and she must find it. This necklace is very important because it contains her great great grandmother's ghost in it. Tammy Jo has to find it to sae Edie's ghost. Now Tammy Jo must start to look at thos ethat have always surrounded her and she might even have to start to trust in someone she was told to stay away from. Bryn Lyons is that person, he is a warlock that can possibly help Tammy Jo, but she is reluctant because of what her family has been told in the past. Will Tammy Jo trust and become Bryn apprentice or will she try and figure it all out on her own? of course she needs to do that before the werewolves find her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Would-Be Witch.

03/18/2011 page 147