Emily's Reviews > Betrayed

Betrayed by P.C. Cast

Apr 28, 11

bookshelves: betrayal, bad-boys, genre-paranormal, genre-young-adult, series, vampire, tattoos, virgin, states-oklahoma
Read from April 27 to 28, 2011

Now in her new role as leader of the Daughters of Dark as well as in training for High Priestess, Zoey should be feeling happy about her new turn of events. But as she is changing into a Vampyre more rapidly than the rest, Zoey is feeling unsettled. Her instincts is telling her all is not right at House of Night, when two boys are murdered suspicion throws the school into the forefront. Loyalties are not always what they seem and Zoey is going to have to rely on her instincts to figure out what path she needs to take.

I thought this one was better than the first book, which I loved. There is a romance triangle beginning here. With Zoey's imprint of Heath who has not given up on her, Erik who she is dating, and the introduction of my new favorite character. Don't want to spoil the book, but I ended up reading it in one sitting.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betrayed.

04/27/2011 "Damn...I am hooked on this book, I have reviews to do gosh darn it...."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily --- 365andMe wrote: "Maybe I need to take another look at this series. I couldn't get into book one, but everyone I know loves it."

I had not planned on reading it either, but it was on so many lists I had to give it a try. I am really enjoying them so far.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I gave book one a shot and something about the writing style put me off. Not sure what, but I'll try again. Maybe on audio this time. :)

Emily --- 365andMe wrote: "Emily wrote: "I had not planned on reading it either, but it was on so many li..."

That could work. It probably varies a bit from the two authors.