Julianne's Reviews > Culture Warrior

Culture Warrior by Bill O'Reilly

Feb 17, 11

Read in February, 2011

I don't normally read much non-fiction, but this one has certainly claimed my attention! Well worth the time I spent on it.

First let me say that I did the audio-book version, and I highly recommend you do the same. It is read by Bill O'Reilly himself! If you are a fan of Bill O'Reilly or Glenn Beck or even Rush Limbaugh, or if you have ever watched Fox News, this is a must-read. If Glenn and Rush scare you, this is still a must-read. If you consider yourself a conservative, you should get this book and arm yourself with facts and figures to remind you why you believe the way you do. And why you feel the way you feel.

This book dates back to 2006. Thus, I'm not sure the name Barack Obama even turns up on these pages. Remember, in 2006, nobody outside of Chicago had heard of Obama and his plan to "change" the America we know and love into one we fear and cannot understand. I only regret that I didn't read the O'Reilly book three years sooner!

This is a very worthwhile read that will wake you up to your responsibility to defend the Constitution and stand up for America. "God Bless The USA!"

2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Culture Warrior.