Zemira Warner's Reviews > Potraga

Potraga by Lauren Kate

I want Luce to be with Cam!
I kind of think that this whole "love" between Luce and Daniel is just like the one with Elena and Stefan. I´m so sick of it. In my opinion Elena should be with Damon and Luce should be with Cam.
189 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Potraga.

06/15/2011
10.0% "Interesting..."
06/20/2011
20.0% "Can't get into this book."

message 1: by Eirian (new) - added it

Eirian I couldn't agree more.

Zemira Warner Ppl are saying that this series sucks but I can't help and love it. Just like some like Hush,Hush and I don't.

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica agreed.

Zemira Warner Only 3 days left!

Scarlet Moja je stigla u petak!

Zemira Warner Nisam imala neta jučer i danas,sad tek dođe.
Jesi li počela sa čitanjem ili još nisi otišla po nju?

Glass Miss wrote: "Moja je stigla u petak!"

Čitaš li? Je li istina?Mislim oni spoileri - je li istina???

Scarlet Poslali su mi je iz Zagreba za Osijek. Ako im sutra stigne, idem po nju. Odmah ti javim Zemira...

Ja danas ništa nisam čitala. Cijelo poslijepodne gledam Spartaka i totalno sam pukla za serijom i onda otkrijem da je snimanje druge sezone odgođeno jer je glavni glumac (koji je BTW predobar) obolio od raka. Sad me ubiše u pojam...

Zemira Warner Nije odgođeno. Imaju novog glumca. Liči na Andyja. Meni je prequel bio bolji. Najdraži mi je Gannicus,a mom dečku Crixus.

Ako počneš čitati prije mene,nemoj mi reći je li ono istina što sam stavila u spoiler.

Scarlet Neću... Čitam Ljubavnicu Rima i predobra je. Totalno me asocira na seriju. Danas sam gledala film Gabriel s Andyem. Film je grozan, ali on je tako dobar. Ne želim zamjenu, ružan mi je i ni sličan Andyu...:(((

Zemira Warner I meni je žao Andyja,ali šta ćeš... Rekao je kako mu se sviđa novi glumac. Gledala sam taj film,užasan je,ali ima ona jedna scena ;)

message 12: by Glass (new) - rated it 1 star

Glass Vidim da sada svi čitamo Passion? kako ti se čini do sada' Meni nešto ne štima. Možda dok pročitam još par poglavlja bude bolje.

Brittnie but i dont understand! cam wants her in the first one and then literally has nothing to do with her in the second one. where the hell did that go? id have more of an opinion on it if the author actually wrote about the story line she started in the first one.

message 14: by Glass (new) - rated it 1 star

Glass Brittnie wrote: "but i dont understand! cam wants her in the first one and then literally has nothing to do with her in the second one. where the hell did that go? id have more of an opinion on it if the author act..."
I couldn't agree more with you!

message 15: by Say (new)

Say how are you finding this so far? i loved book 1 hated book 2 and i'm kinda scared reading this one....tell me about it! thanks!

message 16: by Glass (new) - rated it 1 star

Glass It's a bit boring.

Savannah Barnes I know!!! She should be with Cam1!!

message 18: by Say (new)

Say but was it better than torment? coz if it is, then i'm gonna give it a try. i promised myself that if lauren kate didnt redeem herself in this one im gonna drop the series all together.

message 19: by ajia (new) - rated it 5 stars

ajia @brittnie I KNOW!!! WHAT THE HELL? NOTHING HAPPENDED AFTER THAT? did lauren kate just forget that that was part of the story? Cam all the way <3

Savannah Barnes Passion was A LOT better than torment! It showed a whole diffrent side of all the characters, especially Cam and Daniel (and Gabbe, too, but I just don't like her). I was about to give up on the series too, but i thought this one was really good.

Annemarien Faraminan I feel the same. I love Elena and Damon as well as Luce and Cam. I wish they could understand that sometimes those relationships are healthier then the: I am blind with out you relationships. Have some self-worth people.

message 22: by Say (new)

Say @annemarien...i know. but in reality the underdogs never gets the girl. =(

Annemarien Faraminan @Say ... That’s sad but true =( … I wish someone would write a book that would give that twist .

Carrie Chaney @Zemira -- This made me laugh so much. I totally agree with you about Elena and Damon. They're completely meant for one another. Until Passion I was totally rooting for Cam to steal Luce away too...

Zemira Warner @ Carrie---so what did you think about Passion? I never really finished it. It was fun in the beginning but it got so repetitive so I set it aside.

Carrie Chaney I liked it. It's "light reading." Toward the end, things start moving faster and the premise of the curse is finally revealed. It kept me entertained over the weekend. However, it's not going to win any literary awards.

Not sure how far you got, but there's a scene that reveals a bit of Cam's past love life. I really wish that had been developed a bit more... I'd love to see something written in his POV.

Zemira Warner REALLY??? :DDDDDDD YES! Well,now I really need to read it. But first I have to finish Succubus Shadow. I'm currently in love with Seth.

Carrie Chaney Yay! Well I'm glad you're going to finish. I feel like I accomplished something today now. Haha.

Shahzaib I want CAM to be the one who holds the power to tilt the balance between good and evil

message 30: by Beth (new)

Beth I agree completely!!!

message 31: by Carolina (new) - added it

Carolina Alvarenga I agree with you about Elena and Luce

Courtney Mendes He sounds better than Danial in some ways but i think the fact that he has a dark side is so sexy!

message 33: by Tori (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tori There love is complicated and cam had his love!

Victoria Edwards I agree! Cam should abduct her (like Damon should do with Elena) and seduce her. It'd be so hot!

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  # Cam deserves her more. He has been sitting and watching stupid Daniel cuddling with her and killing her everytime..

Courtney Mendes your absolutely right, I always wanted them together.

Dreamcatcher_23 spoon agree with both Elena&Damon and Luce&Cam just started reading this book the beginning is kinda slow though but I hope it gets better

message 38: by Bella3000 (new)

Bella3000 I definiately agree with you im so bored with obvious love thing!

Jennifer I agree in Vampire Diaries Elena Should be with Damon

Marina (rinareviewsbks) I completely agree with you. I have been team damon and team cam from the beginning... :)

message 41: by Harmony (new) - added it

Harmony I started to hate Luce after the end of book two. The way she just left and went on her own kind of annoyed me. I'm not far into the book but cam Is a mystery to me at the moment

Angel Annabeth I agree

Blutrose EX-actly! Couldn't agree more. Both Daniel and Stefan annoy me so much, it isn't even funny anymore... Cam and Damon are SO much better choices. But no... *sigh*

Meisha Mcintosh Its because you want the girl to be with the bad boy type that makes her feel more alive. With her and daniel its like an obsession and all about love love love. They dont see anything outside of themselves but with cam she could be freer and experience the world without wanting to daniels tail

Meisha Mcintosh and you know damons little smirk is to die for. Damon and Cam are so the same person. I love it

Elizabeth I totally agree with you. Or Cam with anyone, I'm not too fond of Luce anymore.

message 47: by Tori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tori Matthes I think it's sweet that Luce and Daniel can fight for their love, if she was to go with cam there would be no story and plus cam turned demon over Lilith a mortal girl who didn't know what he was so he already loved another :p just my 20c and opinion

Elizabeth Tori wrote: "I think it's sweet that Luce and Daniel can fight for their love, if she was to go with cam there would be no story and plus cam turned demon over Lilith a mortal girl who didn't know what he was s..."

Hold up, when did they mention this whole Lilith thing?! I don't remember a Cam back story!

Lolarose1234 Cam seems so mysterious and alluring..... And Dam straight hotter than Daniel..... Tall dark and handsome just how I like em... And those green eyes..... ;)

message 50: by Kayla (new) - added it