Tecia's Reviews > Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's

F_50x66
Mar 08, 11

bookshelves: nonfiction
Read from February 17 to March 08, 2011

I liked this book. My sister was reading about Mr.T and Andre Agassi and so Eddie got me a nonfiction book to enjoy. I did enjoy it. I thought a few parts in the middle kinda dragged about his life on the road, but I thought it was very interesting and humorous. It was cool to learn what went through his head and what a "normal" person would think. I think it's amazing he could spend so much energy retraining himself. I would, and have, definitely recommend this book to others. It's an eye opener.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Look Me in the Eye.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tegan (new)

Tegan Other than the slow part in the middle, is it a fast read? Will I have to concentrate while reading? How long is it?

Tecia no concentration needed. It's only slow because it's a bit repetitive. The chapters are just like short stories about his life. As if you were talking to an older person telling about their life experiences.Not very long a couple hundred pages. You'll like it...I think. Want me to send it to you? Or better yet, have mom send it to you ha ha ha

message 3: by Tegan (new)

Tegan Yeah, have mom send it! Hahaha. No, jk. I will look for it at the library. I don't want you to go thru all the hassle of sending it here. Then I would have tha hassle of sending it back and I don't think I can handle that right now, thanks for the offer though.