Viohlet's Reviews > Say No To Joe?

Say No To Joe? by Lori Foster

** spoiler alert ** Man did I love this.

The supporting characters were awesome.

The kids were awesome.

Luna was awesome.

Joe was awesome.

I have to say, I figured out the mystery with the vandalism pretty early on. Who, why, whatever. But that doesn't matter, because the bits from Bryan's point of view weren't so straightforward. I wasn't sure at first whether he was friend or foe lol.

I need me a Joe lol. He was just so damn awesome. Same goes for Luna. Everyone has their doubts, but she wasn't stupid about her feelings or playing silly games, which I hate lol. I love how easily they both settled into the domestic routine.

This was also, hilarious. This is the second Lori Foster book, and they've both made me laugh so much. They really are a pleasure to read. Who cares if you figure out the whodunnit early on as long as you enjoy it? XD

Fabulous 5 star read, and anyone interested should read it. And the rest of the series too. I'm curious about Julie Rose, and of course, Bryan and Jamie. I hope there's space between them though, be nice to see families expanding :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Say No To Joe?.

Quotes Viohlet Liked

Lori Foster
“He was used to being playful with women, teasing while keeping ultimate control. With Luna, he felt like a berserk marauder. He couldn't even spell control, much less utilize it.”
Lori Foster, Say No To Joe?
tags: humor