Dina's Reviews > When You Dare

When You Dare by Lori Foster

1918270
Dec 28, 13

bookshelves: netgalley, romantic-suspense, ebook, to-review
Read from December 26 to 28, 2013

3 1/2 stars (rounded up to 4 stars, because... hmmm... well, just look at the cover of the book, LOL)

Link to the series trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxxWFw... *THUD!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When You Dare.

12/26/2013 marked as: currently-reading
12/26/2013
0.0% "It's been ages since I read a book by LF. Let's see how I feel about her writing now, shall we?"
12/27/2013
42.0% ""I want to be whole again. I want to be me, the person I was before I was taken to Tijuana."
Dare said nothing. Molly felt his hesitation, his indecision. God love the man, he didn't want to take advantage of her.
"I know what I want, Dare. I want to replace the bad memories with new ones. Better ones."
His hand curved around her, but he said nothing.
"I want to do that now, with you."
" 1 comment
12/28/2013
69.0% "Jett extended a hand. "Feel free to check my background. I know how it it so be cautious."
"Yeah?" Still looking like he was made of stone, Dare ignored his proffered hand. "Why is that?"
"I'm ex-military, ex-FBI."
Dare didn't budge.
Making a face, Jett patted his right tigh. "Gunshot injury keeps me a little more grounded that I like." He grinned after saying it. "Need me to drop my jeans and prove it?"
"
12/28/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

chanceofbooks I'm so hoping to get this one via Netgalley. I absolutely adore Foster.

Dina You shouldn't have a problem getting it, Wavybrains. The galley was made available only yesterday, so I don't think Harlequin will turn down any requests. :)

chanceofbooks I got it. Have you opened your file yet? My copy looks really weird on the nook--normal page followed by really off formatting pages followed by normal page. I'm wondering if that's standard for ARC's. Have you see that problem before?

message 4: by Dina (last edited Feb 18, 2011 08:41AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dina My copy looks okay on the kindle. I've never had the problem you mentioned and I've received several ARC's.

chanceofbooks Hmmm. Not sure what is the deal; however, I'm loving this book so much that I totally forgive it any inconvenience. Thanks!

Dina NP, Wavybrains. Good to know it's a winner. :)

Erika  Badass I get that sometimes on my Nook too Wavy