Megan's Reviews > Play or Obey?

Play or Obey? by Abby Wood

Feb 17, 11

bookshelves: e-book, erotica, contemporary-romance, vampire-romance
Read from February 16 to 17, 2011

Since I enjoyed Ms. Wood’s Twice Her Age I thought I’d give another one of her books a try.

I LOVED this book! I loved the hero (Dick) and the heroine (Gabriella), loved their interaction together, and most importantly I thought it was a really beautiful love story. Now, I know it’s not for everyone; it is a BDSM story with vampires. Gabriella is invited to Peckerwood, WA to do research for her book (she is an erotica author) for a month. And what better place than a small town that lives BDSM right in the open. Now, what she doesn’t know is that the BDSM is also a vampire town where the vampire men (who are all Doms) try to find a life mate (their perfect sub). Will Gabriella give it a try or run away screaming from something she has never done before?
I want to read Dexter’s story!! I hope this is a start of a new series!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Play or Obey?.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (last edited Feb 18, 2011 10:51PM) (new)

Lisa Kay Hey I am 1000's of miles away laughing at why you are up so late and wondering how you could type "Peckerwood" without a LOL. BYW I am enjoying "Twice Her Age".

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay OMG! I just looked it up and there really is a Peckerwood, WA. Amazing.

Megan LMAO!!! I'm only up so late because I worked tonight and just got home a little while ago. I figured I would do some things on the net before going to bed! I'm glad your liking Twice Her Age! You might want to borrow this one as well (if you don't mind the content). Oh don't worry, when I was reading the book and saw "Peckerwood" I was laughing and cringing! LOL!

message 4: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay You do like the vamp books!

Megan LOL! Absolutley!