Kristin (Kritters Ramblings)'s Reviews > The Blessings of the Animals

The Blessings of the Animals by Katrina Kittle

Feb 26, 11

bookshelves: kritter-reviewed-2011
Read on February 20, 2011

Read this in three sittings. I enjoyed my last Katrina Kittle read and I was super excited when I saw this on the Crazy Book Tours website.

From the way she describes her characters and their settings to how they interact and the situations they find themselves in - her writing just draws you in and keeps you hooked. A woman battling through separation and divorce, as she tries to raise her teenage daughter and continue her growing veterinary business. I felt connected to these characters real fast and wanted so much to know what was going to happen next at every moment.

Telling a story about a woman who is going through such a large transition with friends surrounded was such a great positive twist. I loved that she had a great cast of characters that came in and out, but they also had their own distinct storylines that also kept me glued to it.

I would recommend this book to my lady readers who love a story that keeps you hooked from the first page to the very end.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Blessings of the Animals.

02/20/2011 page 236