Arni Vidar Bjorgvinsson's Reviews > Parable of the Forgotten - An Unsuitable Mystery

Parable of the Forgotten - An Unsuitable Mystery by Simon Fenn

Apr 11, 15

bookshelves: kindle, amazon

It's quite difficult to find words to describe this book. It's so far out there.. so WAY beyond any place I've ever been (in reality or in books) that I can barely fathom it.

It doesn't really belong in A genre. It's in a league of it's own, in more ways than one. I guess the most accurate description I could give it, is that I feel like I've spent a few weeks inside the head of a pretty messed up drug-addict, and that the journey has been both horrifying and mesmerizing at the same time.

The humor is very dark, which I enjoyed immensely and found myself laughing quite hard at times, despite the situations the characters were in. The characters are brilliant, the inner dialogue disturbing beyond compare, and the aussie slang a breath of fresh (or should I say stale beer?) air.

This book can't be described. It simply IS.

It's fantastic. It's horrible. It's brilliant. I loved every minute of it! Great job Simon Fenn!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Parable of the Forgotten - An Unsuitable Mystery.