April's Reviews > Die for Me

Jun 14, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: netgalley, paranormal, ya
Read from June 07 to 10, 2011

Kate’s life isn’t very easy. Both of her parents die in a car wreck. As a result, she and her sister Georgia move from NYC to Paris to live with their grandparents who are actually pretty awesome. While Kate is drowning in the sads, she ends up at this cafe and meets Vincent who is pretty much the love of her life, but he’s not human.

Read the rest of my review here

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.

06/07/2011 page 35
show 1 hidden update…

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-7 of 7) </span> <span class="smallText">(7 new)</span>

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I completely agree.It didn't work that well for me either.

April Kara wrote: "I completely agree.It didn't work that well for me either."

It made me sad, because I really wanted to like it, since I know a few of my friends were into it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

April Kara wrote: "Yeah me too. It was one of my most anticipated reads of the year. I was super disappointed."

Don't you just hate when that happens!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally. I hope the same doesn't happen with Hourglass and Divergent. Those are coming next. ::crosses fingers::

Kate Ugh. Don't say that. I just started it and was looking forward to it.

April Kate wrote: "Ugh. Don't say that. I just started it and was looking forward to it."

Hey maybe you will love it. Different strokes for different folks as they say :-)