Kathryn's Reviews > Storm's Heart

Storm's Heart by Rachel Lyndhurst

Feb 18, 11

bookshelves: ebooks
Read from February 15 to 17, 2011

Thanks to an extremely hot Greek, I won't be forgetting my first Embrace (Book) in a hurry.

I have to admit that I *almost* gave up on this because the story seemed to hurtle along way too quickly, abruptly whisking the characters off to a Greek island at the end of Chapter 1. However, by this point, I already liked and felt for the main character of Kizzy Dean and was intrigued by the arrogant Greek lawyer, Andreas Lazarides, she meets in London. (If you want to read 'had the hots for' instead of 'intrigued', then that's your prerogative.)

The characters each come to the story with a lot of personal and emotional baggage and the book touches on serious subjects (that would be dealt with in more depth if it were a different sort of novel) but, ultimately, the book's message is simple: money can't solve all of life's problems but, with the right person by your side, you can come through anything. But that's not really what this book is about. It's a fast, sexy read with two appealing central characters, and you really do feel as if you are in the middle of a passionate and tempestuous storm whenever they're together.

This book should come with the following Public Service Announcement: Unless you like drawing attention to yourself by getting all hot and flustered, do not read this book on public transport but in or near a cold shower.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm's Heart.