Melis's Reviews > The Enormous Crocodile

The Enormous Crocodile by Roald Dahl

F 50x66
Mar 14, 11

Dear Readers,

This story takes place in a swamp in summer.This swamp is a very very muddy swamp in fact it is the biggest most muddest swamp in Africa! It has a huge amount of trees bushes and wild flowers it also has 2 crocodiles, 1 is not so big and the otherone is enormous! There are also some fish in the swamp too, but you can't see them. You can even hear the animals on the other end! Trunky the elephant munching leaves and there is Muggle-wump cracking nuts,plus the Roly Poly Bird singing and you could also hear Humpy-Rumpy splashing in the slimy oozy mud. Worst of all you can smell the swamp it smells like 890 rubbish tins in one place imajion that!If you were here yo could have tasted a rotten fish lying on the ground somwhere at least 5 of them! The thing that surprised me was the swamp and how muddy it is! Plus just to tell you I would never want to go to that disgusting river because I would probably choke!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Enormous Crocodile.