Kathryn CA's Reviews > Plan B

Plan B by Charnan Simon

Feb 14, 11

bookshelves: ya
Read in February, 2011

I want to preface my review by saying that I really wanted to like this book. I went into it with high hopes. Actually, after finishing it, I thought that this might be a first novel for the author and was astonished to see that Charnan Simon had published 100 books.

Now to get on to the particulars of my problem with this book. First and foremost, there was very little to no character development in this novel. I don't even think there were even descriptions of what the characters looked like. To me, this book read like a short prewrite with room continue and fill in the holes. I actually checked to see if I had received the whole novel because it did not read like a complete story. It read like a children's book with young adult topics.

And then there was the ending. I totally did not know what to make of it because it was so incomplete. I felt like it could have used another hundred pages at least. Like I said, I really wanted to like this book, but it just had too many problems for me to really get into it.

I have it a 2/5 and that might just be because I wanted to like it so much.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Plan B.