Katherine's Reviews > I Am Number Four

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

Feb 23, 11

bookshelves: dissapointed, science-fiction-science-experiment, male-pov, aliens
Read from February 16 to 23, 2011

This book was very boring and very very very slow. I kept waiting for something excited to happen but nothing ever did, i was more than half way and still nothing was happening. A guy came up to me and said "hey is that any good?" and i said well nothings happened so far and hes like "and your more than half-way - is it like the movie?" and i said i havnt seen the movie but i hope its better than this. The end is finally when some action occurs - full on action, page after page after page. I was like screaming out FINALLYY!! and ABOUT TIME!! But it was not worth the read if i have to wait till im 90% done and that is when the book gets good.

*contains spoilers* this book is about a alien from another planet who comes to earth and is on the run from another bunch of aliens, the alien falls in love with a human chick and she loves him in return (naw true love) and he has powers and he fights the other aliens with them, and his mentor dies and he teams up with other aliens like him to kill the other aliens, the end - seriously thats the book.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Am Number Four.

Amanda I completely agree! By the time it got to the action I had completely lost interest in the book. But I will say...The movie is better! Way better! They took all the boring parts out!! Trust me you should watch it! I'm glad I did! : )

Katherine yay someone agress with me - i thought i was the only one who thought so. The movies better huh? good - cause i really want to see it :P

Mily Lou What would you consider a 5 star book for you.

Naomi Agreed, as well. The book was more of a romance than action.