Val's Reviews > At Grave's End

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

Feb 15, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, funniest-dialogs, gets-better-and-better, heroine-that-kicks-some-ass, hottest-scene-ever, to-die-for-hero, vampire-series, bad-boy-gone-sweet
Read from February 13 to 15, 2011

THIS.WAS.AWESOME. Really. I gave 4 stars to #1 and #2 because while I did love them, I found some parts better than others. In At Grave's End there's no such thing. I read the entire book at once and there was not a single page I didn't like. Seriously. That never happens to me. Plus, you can find just about everything in this book: You get the hilarious dialogs (mostly courtesy of Bones'), the action that has you clinging to the book, Cat kicking some ass, the hot scenes (really, Chapter 18 goes directly to my hottest-scenes shelf), Cat kicking some more ass, lol; Bones being his usual naughty self but also extremely and surprisingly sweet at the same time ♥; plus, his and Justina's interactions cracked me up. I was also glad the series didn't fall into the typical and overdone love triangle that is in every single PNR (or UF, still can't tell) yet (view spoiler). Really, there's no more to it, it was perfect ツ I'm more than ready to jump on board with the next one
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read At Grave's End.

Quotes Val Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“I want to know all of you, Kitten. What you show me, and what you try not to.”
Jeaniene Frost, At Grave's End

Jeaniene Frost
“Wow,” Tate whispered. “They’re fucking right on the dance floor. ”

“I see that.” There was an edge to my words.

Dave gave me a sideways grin. “Juan will cry at being stuck in the van. If he were here, he’d be screaming 'Authenticity’s imperative!' and taking his pants down.”
Jeaniene Frost, At Grave's End

02/15/2011
34.0% "Aw, Bones is on his sweet side in this book, at least so far. While I love his naughty self, I gotta say, this ain't bad at all :) So far so great."
02/15/2011
58.0% "Whoa, chapter 18 is really...something ;) Sweet, funny, angry: all versions of Bones are hot. No way around it."

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-10 of 10) </span> <span class="smallText">(10 new)</span>

valee I love this series!!!

Tina I luv Cat and Bones! I wish I had time to re-read this series again.

valee I read it twice already. Probably will read it again.

message 4: by Val (new) - rated it 5 stars

Val I know! They are both hot and hilarious. The best combo ;) I read too many historical romances recently and needed a modern fix, lol. Is this one as good as the others?

valee Better, haha. every book in this series is better than the last. Book 5 is coming out so soon, I already pre-ordered my copy!

Tina I read the series twice too and still would like to re-read it again.

Lady Vale - I can't wait for the next one! I keep checking Borders just in case it comes early.

valee I know, I pre-ordered mine so I would get it once it gets out!

message 8: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Lady Vale wrote: "Better, haha. every book in this series is better than the last. Book 5 is coming out so soon, I already pre-ordered my copy!"

I'm already do that too!
Can't wait to read it (and I'm avoid some early review about the 5th book in GR ;) )

message 9: by Kelli (new) - added it

Kelli Lee Val, you've totally convinced me to start reading this series.

message 10: by Val (new) - rated it 5 stars

Val Yes! You'll love these Kelly, they books are great but also they have the funniest couple ever.