Genevra Littlejohn's Reviews > Finder: Mystery Date

Finder by Carla Speed McNeil

Mar 01, 08

What do you do when you're in love with a pair of your professors? What do you do when the only one of the two who'll reciprocate is a twenty-foot feathered lizard?
This book deals with sex in the most mature, least manipulative fashion I've ever witnessed in a comic book. A great antidote for just about everything else that's out there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finder.

Quotes Genevra Liked

“The progression of minor keys...they're meant to represent imperfection..."
I understand. But that is a philosophical conceit. All artists strive toward perfection or else lack fire."
Imperfections make the gods draw near. They crave to fix things. Same way some people leap in to finish other people's sentences. God loves nothing better than to break perfect things.”
Carla Speed McNeil, Finder: Mystery Date

“Excuse me.
Nine hours ago, I broke off the single most pointlessly agonizing one-way relationship of my young life.
It was a thin slice of hell, and now it is over.. He's not mine. He never will be mine, and I've thrown away three years of my life pining and hoping. Well, not anymore, and I need to get him out of my system. I've given the matter serious thought, and all I want right now is for some total stranger to nail me to a mattress for the next fourteen hours. I will almost certainly cry all over you and call you by his name, but I assure you that my sexual frustration has built to such a fever peak that I will fuck you dry. What do you say?"
"whine