Victor Gentile's Reviews > Plan to Party: Simple & Special Entertaining in Your Home

Plan to Party by Elizabeth Mascali

Feb 13, 11

Read in February, 2011

Elizabeth Mascali and Dawn Sandomeno have teamed up in their new book, "Plan To Party" published by Yorkshire Publishing to show us simple and special entertaining in our homes.

I like a good party however, I am sorry to admit, I am not a good party designer. I know how to bring appetizers to the table and I can cook some meals that my friends seem to enjoy but, overall, I am not a party planner. It is not in my nature I suppose.

However all that is behind me now because I have the new book, "Plan To Party" and the two young ladies, Elizabeth Mascali and Dawn Sandomeno know my failing in this area and they have shored up my weakness with their pre-tested Party Plans.

Now they don't just throw us into deep water right away these ladies teach us how to swim first before we are given the plans on how to really do a party right. They teach us the "Essence of Entertaining" and "How To Plan". See already you feel some of the tension draining out of you and you don't even have the book yet. Then we are treated to four party plans. These plans are the blueprint that should be followed to host a really terrific party.

And a blueprint it is. These plans tell us about the components of the party, the invitations, the menu--right down to the recipes and special touches. And the pictures are there to show us what everything should look like when we are finished.

If you are anything like me you take the recipe to the store to make sure that you have all the ingredients for the menu. The book is designed for easy transport to the store for just that reason. This way we miss nothing and it eliminates stress which makes us better hosts and hostesses. I recommend this book highly.

If you would like to listen to interviews with other authors and professionals please go to www.kingdomhighlights.org where they are available On Demand.

To listen to 24 Christian music please visit our internet radio station www.kingdomairwaves.org

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Yorkshire Publishing. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Plan to Party.