shady boots's Reviews > Shadowland

Shadowland by Alyson Noel

Updated: December 20th, 2011.

FUCKING HELL, EVER.

WHY MUST YOU MAKE THE STUPIDEST CHOICES?

This book infuriated me even more than Blue Moon did. Because of the FUCKING ENDING.

OH. MY. FUCKING.

AAAAAGH.

Blue Moon ended with her making a stupid choice.

Shadowland ended with her making an even STUPIDER choice.

WHY? JUST.

WHY?
63 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadowland.

06/11 marked as: read

message 1: by Kaia (new)

Kaia Blue Moon ended with her making a stupid choice.

Shadowland ended with her making an even STUPIDER choice.

WHY? JUST.

WHY?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's 'cause she's stupid.

shady boots Actually, the why was more directed towards the author. It was more like "Why did you forget to give your protagonist a working brain?"

message 3: by Kaia (new)

Kaia fαuzαn | wιld нearт wrote: "Actually, the why was more directed towards the author. It was more like "Why did you forget to give your protagonist a working brain?""

I suffered through read about half of the first one. I still wonder if it isn't all some elaborate parody and Alyson Noel is just trolling the entire goddamn world. I can't think of any other reasonable explanation for anything in that book, let alone Ever's lack of brain.

shady boots I suffered through the whole thing. ._. Don't ask. Just read this review.

message 5: by Kaia (new)

Kaia The really sad part is that it still doesn't sound worse than Halo. >.<

shady boots Ew, I couldn't even read halfway through that piece of dookie. I literally wanted to just burn my copy.

message 7: by Megavia (new)

Megavia why must you write a rough comment?

message 8: by Sarai (new)

Sarai Well I love this series it has everything such as love, mystery, adventure and so many more other spectacular qualities. I guess you don’t know a good book when you read it.

message 9: by Sarai (new)

Sarai And it’s a book your going way I mean way way to crazy over a Book

message 10: by Gracie (new) - added it

Gracie Why is Ever always making stupid choices!?!?!

message 11: by Fatima (new) - added it

Fatima If she makes a smart choice then that would be the end of the book and that's how the author wants it to be it not like ever is a real person.