Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Only The Lonely

Only The Lonely by Susan Gabriel

Feb 12, 2011

bookshelves: kindy-ipad-ebook, kindle-lent, vampires, novella, favorites
Read from February 17 to 18, 2011

First let me give a shout out to Ollie for recommending this to me...Thanks girl!! I absolutely loved this story. I laughed, I cried and I thought my laptop would spontaneously combust! I really hope there will be another book, would love to find out what happens next with Summer and Lucien!! There were just so many emotions in such a short book, I wish there was more...it was amazing!! If you haven't read this book, What are you waiting for?? Get with the program!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only The Lonely.

Quotes Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov Liked

Susan  Gabriel
“Then wine me, dine me and sixty-nine me,” she growled. “Feel free to reverse the order.”
Susan Gabriel, Only The Lonely

02/18/2011 "this is pretty good so far!!"
02/18/2011 "The Twattery Barn? LMFAO!!"

Ollie Hi V.

Please let me know what you think of the book when you finish reading it. :) It was an emotional rollercoaster for me and just loved the ups and downs. :)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: OK...so I started and am loving it so far!

Ollie Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov wrote: "OK...so I started and am loving it so far!"

OMG I'm so excited! I CAN'T wait to hear what you think!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I'm about halfway through it...I can't believe its this good!

Ollie Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov wrote: "I'm about halfway through it...I can't believe its this good!"

I KNOW! I couldn't tear myself away from it. So hard to believe for such a short novel!

Please keep on keeping me up to date! :D

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Oh boy...hot hot hot!

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) Thanks for recommending this. My reading pile is becoming a little overwhelming, but I will try to squeeze this in soon.

message 8: by Ollie (last edited Feb 19, 2011 06:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ollie OMG V. I am SO HAPPY you loved it! When I read it I felt the exact same way! So many emotions in such a short novel and I didn't want it to end! I just knew I had to tell others about this little gem and would have felt so sad if others didn't get to experience such a great little book like I did. I don't know weird huh, but it is such a treasure how it moves you that you want others to know about it. You are so welcome I'm just so happy you enjoyed it.

OMG that part where you cry was just heartbreaking and Lucien sounds SO YUMMY!

I tried checking out the author's website to e-mail her about the book but can't find a way to contact her.

Hope to find a way to tell her we would love to see a book 2!

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) I'm not even halfway through yet, but I have to say her radio show ads are HILARIOUS! The glory hole ratings had me cracking up. =)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I know right! I loved those ads!

Ollie Cat Russell Falls from Grace wrote: "I'm not even halfway through yet, but I have to say her radio show ads are HILARIOUS! The glory hole ratings had me cracking up. =)"

LOL I loved this book it had everything! It made me laugh so hard at times, cry my head off and make my heart ache and so hot I needed a coll shower!

Would LOVE to see a book 2, though still no luck contacting the author.

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) So I finished the story last night and have a question. Were some of the sex scenes supposed to be funny because a lot of the metaphors were very off the wall.

Ollie Cat Russell Falls from Grace wrote: "So I finished the story last night and have a question. Were some of the sex scenes supposed to be funny because a lot of the metaphors were very off the wall."

Hmmm, to tell you the truth all I remember from the sex scenes that they were HOT and I definitely needed a cold shower after them. As to funny I guess it depends on how you visualize what is happening. LOL I tend be X-rated in mine. :)