Deann's Reviews > The Gifted

The Gifted by Deborah Andreasen

F_50x66
Apr 06, 11

Read in April, 2011

I was privileged to read a few chapters of this book and am very excited for the end of March when I can purchase the book and actually read it cover to cover. The description itself draws you in. I read these few chapters a year ago and have been waiting ever since to see this book become published so I can fully read it! Hooray!

REVIEW EDITED -
The book is out and in my hands! I've actually finished reading and it was amazing! I've already picked it up and have re-read a few part just because I keep thinking about the characters. Andreasen is very descriptive which gives the reader a sense of being there - knowing the characters. It truly pulls you in and makes you a part of the book.

I have grown to love Pyper...the deep and sincere feelings she has for her brother, her friends and the Fae people that she had never met, yet she is still willing to sacrifice her own life if necessary to save them??? What a story! This is a must-have for all homes and libraries.

So Andrease, is there a sequel out there? Do you have other books in the works? I hope so. I will follow your blog and such just so I am up-to-date on your writing.

Thanks for creating such a captivating book! Definitely a 5-star book!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gifted.