Kristen C's Reviews > Girls In Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood

Girls In Pants by Ann Brashares

Feb 24, 11

The Third Summer of the Sisterhood is my favorite book out of the series so far. In order to comprehend this book you have to read the first and second., but I will tell you how it goes.
For their entire lives, Tibby, Carmen, Bee, and Lena have been best friends. It all started with their moms when they all met up in parenting classes 18 years ago. The pants came in the story two years ago when they were shopping and the pants magically fit each one of them perfectly. Throughout each summer since then they have been passing these pants around each other and writing letters to experience “the magic”. In this book, The Third Summer, is their last summer before they all head to college. They each experience love and some heartbreaks, but they get through it together. Carmen’s parents are divorced, but this summer her mom gets remarried and they have a baby. Bee gets back together with her guy in the first book and they meet up in soccer camp. Lena is applying for art school and has difficulties with her father, but gets passed them. And Tibby is always around home and never really goes anywhere. The rest is yours to find out!
I really liked this book and the first and second one because it is a true friendship and loving book. I really like how Anne Brashares writes in such detail and is always descriptive. She portrays’ life stories in her books and brings you in as a reader.
If you like family, friendship, and love books, you will like this one. I recommend it, although it is some what a girly book. But I still recommend reading it and watching the movies to the first and second summers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girls In Pants.