Cathiecaffey's Reviews > House of Immortal Pleasures

House of Immortal Pleasures by Katie Salidas

Mar 01, 11

Read in February, 2011

I so found a new author I enjoy! Its a stand alone but I believe this author has a series as well (I just bought a few others and plan to read and post here about them).

The author, Katie Salidas gave a great summary of our hero, Connor and how he had come to be at the House of Immortal Pleasures. He has a past that he suffers from constant punishment of what he did as a young and inexperienced vampire. With his internal punishment, he's also being punished to remain at the House of Immortal Pleasures. He has plans to leave on the night he meets Daphne. Daphne herself is single from a past relationship that has left her without any lovemaking over time. As her friends set her up here and she didn't want to be there, she planned with Connor to just talk the evening. Things change but too, they come to know each other and their pasts.

A quick read but too, a novella length rather than a short story I'm often catching (by mistake, I enjoy longer reads with more indepth of the immortal world the author creates) But this author did set this up well for a novella length. She appears to have short stories to longer novella length books as well as a series called Immortalis.

Thrilled to find this new to me author! Really an good read!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read House of Immortal Pleasures.